Merry Christmas to all. Max and I ventured across the country to visit his parents in Spokane Washington for Christmas and the flights were as relaxing as you can imagine with a 19 month old and a 6 month old :). All in all they did really well it is just hard to contain a very active child on a long flight in a small space.
Kaylynn enjoyed opening presents and playing with her new toys however at times I think Wyatt liked her new toys more :) I think in his mind he got twice as many new toys to play with. We are still working on the sharing thing.
Wyatt is at the really fun age and is understanding what opening presents means so he ripped into his presents this year and was actually more interested in the toy rather than the paper and box.
Here are some pictures from our Christmas trip.
Max was able to skiing with his dad, aunt, uncle and cousins one of the days so that was a blast for them. Here is a picture of them on Look Out. The runs are a bit longer than anything Max has snowboarded in awhile due to the Michigan flatness.
While Max and Neil were hitting the slopes; Gail and I took the kids to the Mobius Kids museum and Wyatt had a blast playing in the water table, climbing on things and playing the drums. It was a place where he could run and burn off some energy which was much needed.
We had a blast in Washington visiting family and just relaxing. Gammy and Pops watched the kids a couple of times so Max and I could go out with his cousins once and out to lunch once. It was really nice of them and great that the kids got to spend some time with Max's parents. The trip home went pretty well both kids slept for about an hour and a half on the flight and did really well while they were awake. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!
Note: The first picture in this posting is from our photo session for our Christmas pictures and let me tell you that was an adventure in itself. Wyatt was not being very cooperative and Kaylynn was getting sick but all in all I do not think it turned out too bad given the circumstances.



We sure enjoyed the visit! The family pic is cute. Would never guess Kaylynn wasn't feeling good.
ReplyDelete