Last weekend the kids and I went to Ryan's country club in Davison to have brunch and meet Santa. Unfortunately Max had to work so he was unable to go with us.
Kaylynn was Santa's little elf. The cutest elf ever.
Wyatt however was not too excited to see Santa this year.
Wyatt is still on breathing treatments twice a day and he is pretty easy going about them most of the time. We try and do them in the morning (right when he gets up) and at night right before he goes to bed so he is a little calmer than normal.
Wyatt still loves to read books and Kaylynn has started to like reading books as well.
Unfortunately our furnace went out this weekend but luckily Max was home and he as able to get someone out to fix it. It was a bit chilly in the house and the kids woke up in the middle of the night because they were cold but all in all it was not unbareable.
Wyatt hanging out playing with daddy's hat.
I would have to say one of Wyatt's favorite things now are shoes. He likes to put on Max's shoes but gets frustrated because he can not pick his feet up when he has the shoes on.
Kaylynn is just a happy little baby girl. However the last few days she has gotten a bit of a cold and today I took her to the doctor and she was diagnosed with RSV. She is now on breathing treatments just like Wyatt so night time is like a pharacy around here I feel like. She is still sleeping and eating well which is good -- she is 16 lbs 12 oz and 27 inches long. I am hoping that both kids start feeling better especially before we head to Spokane next weekend.
Wyatt loves to dance with Kaylynn and she just laughs at him. This is a video of Wyatt being super sweet to Kaylynn and dancing with her -- What he is saying is row boat -- meaning he wants us to sing 'row row row your boat ....'




Love, love, love it. I look forward to seeing new posts. They get more adorable everytime you update. Love the little video.
ReplyDelete