I know that it has been awhile since I updated the blog and alot has happened between now and then. Wyatt enjoyed his first Christmas and he got a lot of toys that make noise and light up. Here are a few pictures from Christmas.
Watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Aunt Micki
We have more pictures of X-mas however I can not get them from my sister Christy so I will have to post them later. Unfortunately Max had to work on New Years Eve so Wyatt and I went out to dinnerwith the family and then we were both asleep by 10 pm. ( I know I am a party animal).
Wyatt as you can see from the picture below was not very coorperative when Max was trying to take his eight month pictures this time. Lately he has really started to be stubborn and have a mind of his own. He is walking around holding onto the coffee table and couch and he walks aross the room holding onto his toys that rolls.
Poor Giraffe he might not make it through the next few months of pictures.
Wyatt is really helpful when Max is trying to work on the computer. Let me tell you if they made baby toys look like adult electronics Wyatt would be very happy.


Wow...where did 8 months go? I've been looking forward to this update. Very cute pictures. So he's walking now with the help of push toys? The giraffe pic is funny and I love the bath pictures! Can't wait to see you all again.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the little one on the way! God works in mysterious ways! Sorry this is a litle late but my husband just now shared the news with me! :)
ReplyDelete