Max and I will never understand the plans God has for our lives but are in awe of the great path that he has laid for our family. Max and I had tried to have a child of our own for over 3 years and went through many treatments however were never successful. Then one day in February last year we met Wyatt's birthparents and now our bundle of joy is seven months old. He is just amazing! Well on October 25th Max and I took a pregnacy test and as you can see from above it was postive. Max and I looked at each other in awe (and actually that was the second test as we did not believe the first was correct) with a lot of excitement and questioning if this is really true.
As we have received our first ultrasounds at just under 11 weeks we now feel a since of realism. I have not had too many side effects with the pregnacy except I have been more tired at night and at times I feel a little nauseous. I am 13 weeks along right now and am due on the 27th of June 2010. As Max and I think about the timing of this pregnancy we believe that God's plan for our family was to be parents to Wyatt and we could not be more happy with that plan. At the time of going through the pain of infertility we never believed that it would end in just a blessing named Wyatt and a soon-to-be brother or sister.


Oh my gosh Jen, that is awesome!! You have of exactly this happening so often but you are the first person that I personally knew. SO exciting!! What an awesome God we have! Congratulations to you and Max! What an awesome gift for Wyatt too!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
Jamie
I am so happy for you and it was so awesome seeing Wyatt, he is so special seeming that he is my first grandson. I hope you have a healthy beautiful baby that will grow up with Wyatt! Congrats, you two deserve this blessing. Please let me know if I can help in any way *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWow - how exciting! Congratulations! I hope that you continue to feel well. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLisa Taylor
Max and Jenn- I know you all must be so excited! You all have wanted this for a long time. We are so happy for you!
ReplyDelete