Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roll Over Wyatt!!

Wyatt rolled over for the first time tonight (August 25th) from his stomach to his back. My mom, Max and I were just sitting around and he rolled over so we put him back on his stomach and he rolled over again and this time he seemed a little frightened and confused on how he got to his back. It was soooo cute!!
Also, grandma Bobbe watched Wyatt last night so that Max and I could go out for a nice dinner and celebrate our 6th anniversary. Wyatt of course got to go dress shopping with Michelle and Grandma. That boy has been more dress shopping in is his short life :). I was really nice to go out and have a quiet dinner just the two of us.

1 comment:

  1. Of course he's adorable, but its been forever since i've seen your mom. She looks good!

    ReplyDelete