Monday, June 15, 2009

Time Flies!!


Well I can hardly believe it. Wyatt is 1 month old and I have to go back to work today. I am really not looking forward to returning to work and I am going to miss Wyatt a lot. I will treasure the time I have with him at night. Here is a picture of Wyatt, we are going to take a picture of him in this same chair every month on the 14th to see how much he changes.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea about the monthly pix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea about the pic, I didn't do that and wished I would have. He has already gotten so big, I can't believe it's been a month already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, Great idea.. and I like the giraffe for perspective... I know returning to work will be hard, but remember to take time to enjoy your babies... Max and Wyatt... Miss you lots, nena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big he is, he is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete