Sunday, June 28, 2009

SLEEP and FUN!!


I can not believe that it has been two weeks since I last posted. Man does time fly.
Well I have been back at work for two weeks now and I think I have adjusted to working again pretty well. I find myself leaving work at a more reasonable hour at night so I can come home and spend time with Wyatt and Max (if he is home). One of the biggest blessing to me being back at work is that Wyatt has decided that he is going to sleep through the night. It started last Saturday (June 20th) when he slept from 1130 til about 0700 and I thought this can not be the start of normal can it??? I could only hope. Well Wyatt has done really well. He usually goes to sleep around 1130 or so and gets up at like 545 or 0600. He then eats
and will fall back asleep for about another hour or so which is perfect because then I can get ready for work. With sleeping comes waking up and Wyatt loves to stretch in the morning so this morning I tried to catch some his stretches on camera. Boy is he cute when he is waking up.
While I am working Max watches Wyatt three days a week, my step sister Chelsea watches him the other days and sometimes we have other family members help as well. Thanks Ryan!!!
Wyatt is definitely becoming more alert every day. He is playing more and more on his own and is ineracting with us and his toys. He is really
getting the smiling thing down. It seems like everyday he gives us more
smiles. It is amazing how fast he changes and grows. He is starting to make noises and cooing especially when Max or I are talking to him. I have a feeling we are going to have a babbler on our hands. We have also found out that Wyatt does not like to be hot what so ever. He is definitely an AC boy!! However, we might have to work on that because he is going to have to learn to be outside some when it is on the hotter side.
And I would have to say his outfit says it all, he is definitely in charge around this house and his stuff has taken over :)

3 comments:

  1. It's just amazing how big he is already. When he is stretching he looks just like Donna. Wyatt sure is loved by some many, we are so blessed to have him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I bet it's a relief to have Wyatt sleeping through the night! He's getting cuter by the minute. Looking forward to his next picture by the giraffe to see in perspective how much he's grown! Time does fly but I'd say you're doing a great job with your blog. I for one, appreciate your posts. You are so right; at this age changes occur right before your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great catch up. Things are going so well for you now..I'm so happy. He is just cuter than a bugs ear...whatever that means...something my parents said. Those stretches are adorable! You guys are providing such a great home for Wyatt. We can't wait to see him again. Thanks so much for blogging this Jen...It's a great way for us to keep in touch and see his development!

    ReplyDelete