Monday, October 3, 2011

Catch Up time

So it has been almost three months since I updated the blog. I can not believe how fast time has flown by. So I finally had (made) time to update the blog. I hope you enjoy. Last weekend Oct 1/2 Max and I and the kids went up to Higgins lake to shut down the house for the winter and man was it chilly up there. The kids had to wear their hats and mittens. Wyatt and Kaylynn really loved to 'help' Max and I with the leaves. 
Man our kids cute in their little hats and coats.
With summer coming to an end I thought I would post some random pictures over the last few months. We love walking to the near by elementry school to play at the park.  Daddy showing Wyatt how to get through the play spider web.





Kaylynn and Christy enjoying the outside time at the park.
Wyatt loves to swing in the big boy swing. 
Max and I took the kids to the zoo to see the dinosaur exhibit and see the animals of course. Wyatt enjoyed the animals (with cooler weather the animals were out more) but was a little afraid of the dinosaur exhibit. He kept saying "that way" and pointing away from all the dinosaurs.
Wyatt has really gotten into 'fixin' things. So one afternoon Max and Wyatt fixed his fire truck. For most of the time it was not broken but Wyatt loved working on his truck. He might take after his daddy in fixing things (we sure have enough fixin to do on the mustang). 

I usually take the kids to the firestation on Saturdays (the weekends Max works both days) to have dinner. Wyatt was curious about Max's equipments so Max put on his mask and Wyatt freaked out, but then they both got curious about his helmet and had fun playing with it.



Giving mom the evil eye -- this might be a problem later.

Finally on Labor Day we went to the Renaissance Festival unfortunately it was on the really cool side but Wyatt rode on his first horse and at first he was apprehensive but toward the end started to enjoy it.



1 comment:

  1. So cute. The thing I love about this blog is that we get to see their daily activities and special outings. Correction. Wyatt second ride on a horse. When he was here at 4 months of age he "rode" Scimitarra.
    Have been looking forward to your update Jen. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete