This is the latest I have been posting a monthly update. Sorry :( I was extremely busy with my masters quarter coming to an end and then I went on vacation for a week and now I am catching up on the blog. (writing from the perspective it was June 1st)
Kaylynn is working hard on learning to walk she is standing up on her own and taking a few steps before falling on her bottom and she will be walking in no time. She has pretty much decided the she does not want to eat baby food anymore. She only wants to eat what we are eating, but with no teeth still i makes it a bit hard at times. She manages to gum most things up. She also has a stubborn side to her and does not want to use a sippy cup yet so we are going to have to work with her on that soon.
I am so glad I only have one more month of taking her picture because each month it gets harder and harder! But she is pretty darn cute.
Michelle and I were trying to finish up a little homework so we had Wyatt and Kaylynn do "homework" by coloring on some papers. Wyatt liked it but unfortunately their attention span is not that long. Look at Wyatt he has a pretty good scrap on his nose from pushing a truck around at school and running off the path which ended with him face planting due to the truck stopping in the dirt.
Here is a video of some of Kaylynn's first steps. She does this really cute thing by crawling up to you about 2 or 3 feet away and then standing up (which I love to watch her stand up) and then walking the rest of the way.
Here is a video of Wyatt saying names.
Watched the videos again. So cute!
ReplyDeletegam my john son....