I know it is a little early for Christmas pajamas however Kaylynn is growing so fast that I am afraid she will out grow her PJ's before Christmas so I wanted to get some pictures before that. We took both the kids to the doctor today for their 4 month and 18 month check ups. Here are the updates:
Wyatt: The doctor says he is doing great with his development and is advanced in his speaking. Here are some of his new words: diaper, rocking, Oscar (Ryan and Micki's dog), Ryan, puzzle, school, teeth, night night, thank you, cracker, nose, open and eat (which he also signs). I am sure I am missing some but it is pretty awesome to see him learning everyday. He is just about over his ear infection so I hope it does not come back anytime soon but all in all he was a trooper and he takes his medicine really well. He did gain some weight which is great. His new stats are
Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz (below 5th percentile)
Length: 32.5 inches (50-75th percentile)
Kaylynn is growing like a weed and is developing right on track as well. She has really started to interact with Max and I by grabbing onto our hands all the time, she also rolls to her side to ensure she can see what all is going on. She is trying to sit up and really loves to watch Wyatt while he is playing. The doctor said she is doing great as well. We are not going to start her on solid food just yet but in the next month or so we will be starting her on cereal. Here are her new stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz (75-90th percentile)
Length: 25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz (75-90th percentile)
Length: 25 inches (75th percentile)
Chillin with dad and as you can see Kaylynn is ready for hunting season.
Thanks for the update Jen. So...is Max ready to go hunting with Kaylynn.
ReplyDelete