This Memorial Day weekend was relaxing and fun filled. On Friday and Saturday Max, Christy, Micki, Ryan, Wyatt and I went up north to Higgins lake to spend a couple of days at the lake relaxing and enjoying the outdors. We are starting to get Max's parents place set up and usable however it will take a few more trips to be fully functional but it was great to get a way. Micki took Wyatt into the lake for the first time this year and the water was a little cold but he got used to it and ended up loving it. Unfortunately, he could not stay in too long as he has no body fat to keep him warm and he got cold.
Here are a few of the pictures of Wyatt in the water with Micki and Max. I can not wait this summer should be a blast with him in the water.
We had to come back from Higgins Lake on Saturday night because Max had to work but it turned out great because my aunt and uncle and cousins were in town and we went out to the house in Waterford and had a couple cook outs and swam in the pool. The water was also pretty cold but Wyatt got in for a little bit and floated around in his car.
Aunt Christy took him in the pool and he was scooting off into the water to Christy (he learned that at swim class) and he thought that was great.
Since Micki was back from DC for the weekend we had the "Duck off" for Wyatt's birthday. Wyatt loves taking baths and loves rubber duckies so everyone got him a duck and then we put them into the tub to see which one Wyatt liked most. I would have to say the winners were the two orange ducks (Tony and Adam) but as you can see I have more rubber duckies than I know what to do with.
Before bath time we celebrated Max and my Mom's birthday with ice cream cake and as you can see from Wyatt's face he enjoyed the cake.




I love the rubber duckies! Wyatt is getting so big. :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month. Love you!
-Cassie