Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We have walker!!


Well Wyatt has really taken off these last few days. I would have to say his first real steps would have been Monday May 17th. He is still a little unstable but oh my goodness it is the cutest thing to see him walk.
Here is the final giraffe picture of Wyatt at 12 Months old and as you can see he is over getting his picture taken with the giraffe -- this photo shoot did not go as planned at all but at least we got a picture. He also went to the doctor for his 1 year appointment and Max and I were crossing our fingers that he was 20 lbs so we could turn his car seat forward. However, he did not quite make that mark. Here are his stats:
18 lbs (5th percentile)
31 inches tall (50th percentile)
So we still have a little peanut!!

2 comments:

  1. look out now! enjoy having a walker, you are entering a new phase now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! Just got my internet back up and running. That walk vid is SO cute. I love where he mimics your happiness and approval. He looked so proud of himself! Love it! Dad and I smiled the whole time watching! Going to go watch again!

    ReplyDelete