Sunday, March 14, 2010

10 Months!

It seems like everyday Wyatt gets more and more fun. He is exploring and learning everyday. The most noticable advancement is he is really becoming more and more vocal. It is soo cute to hear him talk. The biggest change was last week while I was on travel Max decided that it was time to end the dependence on the binky. So we have been without the binky for 5 days now and it is going pretty well. He seems to be doing much better giving the binky up going to bed and naps however in the carseat is a different story. However, all in all I do not think it should take to long to be over the dependence ( and I am not sure it is his dependence or mine?)
Just an update on the pregnancy: all is going well and I am feeling great. I am getting more and more uncomfortable at night but other than that I am just enjoying everything about this pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. He is getting cuter by the month. I see some toofies! Happy to hear your pregnancy is going well Jen and you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete